View Full Version : Xbox Questions
05-25-2007, 11:18 PM
1. I heard if you were to buy the 120 gb hard drive it could only be used for the elite is this true
2. If the above isnt true can you send it up to microsoft and they will transfer all saved games (this is probably a noob question but w/e)
05-25-2007, 11:24 PM
1) No you can buy the 120 GB HD for any Xbox360.
2) It comes with a cable and disk to transfer the content. This is a one time process you can't transfer back apparently. The old 20 GB will be reformatted and clean for you to sell or use for other saves.
I read all of this on www.MajorNelson.com a while back.
05-25-2007, 11:33 PM
1) the 120GB drive can be used for the elite, pro or core systems
2) it comes with a free transfer cable & disk to transfer the contents of your 20GB to the 120GB, BUT your VP saves won't get transferred because they're "locked" to your 20GB drive. You'd have to swap drives to play VP.
05-25-2007, 11:34 PM
well thats not very cool
05-25-2007, 11:38 PM
I've heard a few other games lock their saves like DOA4 & PDZ.
vBulletin® v3.7.2, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.